Individual Counseling

Referrals for individual student counseling will be accepted from students, parents/guardians, and teachers/staff.  Referral forms are available to students (from their teacher, or the main office), parents/guardians (in the counseling office, or online) , and teachers/staff (in their classrooms, ACPS server, or the counseling office).  

If necessary, the school counselor will make appropriate referrals to mental health agencies, social services, and the school nurse. 

Parent/Guardian Referral Form - Individual Student Counseling

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2020 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.